SHH! Don’t tell anybody this, but I got a secret hack for you guys . . .
I do this almost everytime when I’m in a bad mood. OMG, I’m so nervous my hands are shaking . . .
Okay, here it is:
I look at the most inspiring quotes based on my situation.
I look at quotes because I know there are people who were probably worse than me at their low point, but still made it to the top. For those who want to get started right now, here’s the procedure:
- Search inspiring quotes on Google based on the situation
- Click the link that seems most appealing to you
- Start looking for that magic quote to make your day
It might seem dumb, but trust me, it works! Like , the second I read some amazing quotes, I immediately feel better and ready for more challenges that lie ahead. Reading those wonderful quotes give me their perspective of life, which is an eye-opener for me.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
- “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Your actions speak so loud that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
So, the assignment for you guys is to look up a quote that inspires you, and post it on the comments below. . . if you don’t I will find you, and knock on your door asking why. . .
Matter of fact, I’ll start it :
“It’s better to shoot for the stars and miss, than aim for the gutter and hit.”
P.S: Summer is here, for life-changing tips on making this summer your best, click here
Don’t forget to comment, like, follow, and reblog.