We all should love failure because it is a guide to success. The most successful people of all time, were once failures.
Here’s the proof:
- Dr. Seuss wanted to earn his PhD in college, but failed and dropped out. When he wrote his first book, it was rejected 28 different times before he sold over 600 million copies of his books around the time of his death.
- Oprah Winfrey was fired from her first on-air job for being “unfit for television”
- Walt Disney was fired from his newspaper job because he “lacked imagination”
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa wasn’t supposed to be leaning, but it still attracts millions of tourists every year
- J.K Rowling was rejected 12 times by book publishers before she made it big with Harry Potter
How do you fail?
Try new things, that’s how you fail. Go after what you want. You need to have a go-getter mentality, and persevere. These people above didn’t give up, but if they did, nobody would know about them.
How can I make failing a habit?
If you can work consistently at trying new things and failing. Boom! That’s now a habit. In order to make it easier to incorporate it into your daily routine, tell yourself that you love failure. Believe me, it will make failing much more achievable and fun as well.
Failure can also lead you to opportunities you never thought you could be in. . .
I was watching a video about Will Smith recently. He was talking about how he got the role for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air , which skyrocketed his acting career. If any of you guys know, Will Smith was a rapper named The Fresh Prince , and the album he recently released before his tv debut was not successful. He eventually ran out of money and was broke. Until, one day when he caught the eye of a major celebrity which introduced him to a deal for starring in his own show(The Fresh Prince of Bel Air). Without that bummy album that sent him bankrupt , he would of probably still been a rapper who might have just vanished by now. . .
To watch the video click here .
Everybody fails at some point in their lives. . .
That makes it even better because it makes failing fun and more natural. We all look silly at one point or another, we just got to embrace it.
What time is it?
Go for that business you always wanted to create. Ask that beautiful girl/guy out on a date. Start that Youtube channel or blog that is at the very back of your mind. You might get rejected, but that one rejection means, “if you keep trying , your time will come.”
It is due. . . when you submit your result down below in the comments below.
I created a quote just for you guys:
“Be vulnerable and fail as much as you can in order to succeed.”
– Geary Erua
Hope you can take this to heart.
P.S: Wanna get out of a rut, click here .
Remember: comment, share, like, and reblog.