School is finally here!
Some of you guys might dread school, while others are most definitely excited.
Well, for those who are dreading this, too bad because school is coming back.
For us as people, school has been very important in our lives.
Whether it was high school, middle school, or even college, there was a time when school is or was a center of our lives.
Here are 9 quotes about going back to school:
- ” In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.”
Once school starts, you realize the holidays just seem to fly.
For example, Halloween is suddenly here, and then Thanksgiving, and only a couple of moments later it’s Christmas break.
That is a clear example of how time flies in life.
- ” With every book, you go back to school. You become a student. You become an investigative reporter. You spend a little time learning what it’s like to live in someone else’s shoes.”
Although our school system might have problems, it teaches a very important value in life:
Never Stop Learning.
So many people leave school feeling happy because they don’t get forced to read another book or learn a new skill.
They don’t realize that in order to be the best they could be that they have to always improve.
So, take the time to read books and learn new things.
- ” He who opens a school door, closes a prison.”
In many low-income communities, there is a lack of funding for schools.
And many of those schools lack services required for their students to graduate.
According to statistics, high school graduates are less likely to engage in criminal behavior or require social services.
Even though you might not like school, at least try to graduate high school.
- ” Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.”
While it is important to get a school degree, there are also many important things in school.
For example, meeting new people and learning new subjects.
Or learning the skills you need in order to be an engineer or doctor.
- ” An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
You realize that having an education pays off later, right?
Okay, just making sure. 🙂
- ” Education is the foundation upon which we build our future.”
For those who want to help the world, seek education.
Education is not just about going to school, it’s about teaching yourself new things in order to be your best you.
- ” Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.”
I’ve seen many people say this:
” Without one of my school teachers, I don’t know where I could have been.”
That is true.
Teachers are mentors for your life; take advantage of them and ask questions in order to learn more.
- ” The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.”
Why else do we start school from a young age?
In order to make a country or state prosper, there has to be skilled professionals who are willing to help other people.
And the only reason they are skilled is because of education and schooling.
- ” Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
When you see an educated person, you just can’t help but respect them.
It’s because it takes a lot to be very educated.
Many years, and many degrees in school is what it takes.
It feels like not too long ago when school just ended…
And now it’s back.
This is a reminder that school is on its way back, but that doesn’t mean you should get ready right now.
If you still have time,enjoy it, and always be willing to learn.
” A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”
Always remember that YOU are AWESOME!!!
P.S: I have another blog called Natraniac – check it out! Don’t forget to comment, like, share, and follow!