What is faith exactly?
According to the dictionary, the word faith means complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Do you have faith?
It doesn’t necessarily have to be in God, it can be in your goals, dreams, etc.
Because in order to achieve something, you have to believe that it can be accomplished.
Luckily, I have 7 quotes that testify the power of having faith.
Let’s get started!!!
- ” Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Although it might seem tough when you start a journey toward your goal, keep going.
You’ll realize that the longer you go, the more faith you’ll have in making that dream come into life.
So, take action and go for that dream!
- ” Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.”
-Kareena Kapoor Khan
Life is going to throw a ton of bricks at you, but you’ve got to stay strong.
Realize that pain is only temporary, and then live the life you were truly meant to live.
- ” Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Our world has progressed at such a rapid rate because there were people who believed that the world can progress.
Those people were Martin Luther King Jr. , Steve Jobs, Thomas Edison, and Henry Ford.
For example, people thought Thomas Edison was an idiot for thinking that there will ever be a light bulb.
Although it took a long time, the light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison.
Another example would be Henry Ford.
People back then thought that the only methods of transportation would be by train or walking.
Ford did not let other’s opinions interfere with the belief in the imagination he had to make it into a reality.
Always know that in order to accomplish something, you must have faith that it can be accomplished.
- ” None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet we still go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”
Do you fear for your life every second?
I’m pretty sure you don’t, and that’s because you have faith.
Why not have faith in anything else in your life?
You had faith when people built the house you’re living in, right?
When you have faith, you stay on it.
- ” Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Do you have dreams?
Be the person who is not afraid to act on their dreams.
There will be ridicule, embarrassment, and discouragement, but the best feeling you can ever get is when you see the people who said you couldn’t after you did.
- ” Stand straight, walk proud, have a little faith.”
Having faith is also having confidence.
When you have confidence, it means you are sure of whatever you’re sure in.
When you develop confidence, you develop faith as well.
- ” A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.”
When you have faith in the goal you want to achieve, nothing can stop you.
Mahatma Gandhi had absolute faith that India was going to be freed from British rule.
And guess what, it did.
Have the mentality of when something goes wrong, stand up.
Always keep your head up!
Faith can move mountains.
When you have faith in whatever you want to do, the job will always become easier overall.
Here is a bonus quote that concludes this article:
” The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Always remember that YOU are AWESOME!!!